Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lake Huron/ Thumb Area Retreat--Mark your calendars

The downriver Gals are attending. We have about 6 or seven gals coming. Anxiously waiting to hear when we can send you our money and make it official!

Would love to attend but an staring a Job Oct 1st so will not be able to take time off

Blog Entries
    Hope to have all info out by Sunday evening. Pretty much same as last year! Getting excited.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    If anyone is interested and did not receive the information, please PM me and I will get the info to you. Please note that it is $135 this year, long explaination, but will give to anyone that wants it. LOL I am getting pretty excited, expecially since I just moved to a home just a few miles north of the camp. Love that Lake.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Never recieved info. Please send it to my email address. Will need Your address so we can send money to you.
    Life is good when you make time for family and friends and of course quilting!

Kathy Sinclair

Blog Entries
    Spread the word! The countdown is on! PM or email quiltbum@gmail.com for more info! Don't miss out on the fun.
    Onalee Rose

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2