Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Liquidation Sale at Mill End Textiles in Fridley, Minnesota

Blog Entries
    I found their site and it says They DoNot do online sales or shipping DRATS nice fabric selection

wish they sold online!

I was there a couple weeks ago when they had 30% off and there was a decent selection yet but went Fri. at 40% off and there wasn't a lot any more. Of course I bought both times. They are going to restock in April but the staff didn't know what that was all about.
    I used to go to the one in Crystal when I lived near there. They had a good selection back then and being it's closer than White Bear I'll go there.

Any idea when they are closing? I'm north of there by a couple hours, but its SOOO worth the drive if I can make it down there. I recently discovered the St. Cloud location and was amazed at how much fabric I got for the money. On a happy note though, yay to a new location!

They're closing the end of May. I don't know what you're looking for but they're quilting fabs were getting pretty low but they had alot of fleece and flannel. You could give them a call to tell them what you're looking for and they should be able to give you some idea what they have left.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachielou
    Any idea when they are closing? I'm north of there by a couple hours, but its SOOO worth the drive if I can make it down there. I recently discovered the St. Cloud location and was amazed at how much fabric I got for the money. On a happy note though, yay to a new location!
    Where do you live? I'm in Blaine.

Power Poster
    Am I behind the times! I just drove over there this afternoon - and to my dismay, it was GONE!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2