Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Looking for a quilt group or someone to quilt with around Leesburg, FL

Looking for a quilt group or someone to quilt with around Leesburg, FL

Hi, I live in Leesburg, FL and I am looking for a small group or just a friend to quilt with. I have been quilting for about 15 years. I am NOT looking for a guild.

Diana
    Happy Quilting, Diana

not a Guild

Quote Originally Posted by sewist2000 View Post
    Hi, I live in Leesburg, FL and I am looking for a small group or just a friend to quilt with. I have been quilting for about 15 years. I am NOT looking for a guild.

Diana
    Hi, I live in South Lakeland and would love to be quilting buddies, but saddly we are very far apart
    have you asked at the quilt shop there, Connie is a great one for info, I know she is closing down but
    she would be a great one for Info.....
    Other wise Try the quilt shops in Dade City, Quilts on Plum lane they will also help you find a local freind
    be Blessed Dani
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 12-04-2011 at 09:39 AM. Reason: removed PII
    Dani's Quiltedladibug

Blog Entries
    Hi Diana,
    I live in Groveland and have recently hooked up with a quilter here in Groveland. Maybe the three of us can get together one day for lunch and talk quilting.
    Joy

Blog Entries
    I wish I lived closer to you. I live in Ft. White. I have had a couple of ladies try to get up with me but, circumstances did not permit.
    A friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway.

Checking at my old standby, http://www.quiltguilds.com , I see that there are three groups that are pretty close to you ... one at Inverness, one at Lady Lake, and one at Tavarez.

Hope you make a good connection. Contact info is shown on the listing at the above site.

Thankis Dani, but Connie is out of business as of about a month or two ago. Dade City is just too far.

Diana
    Happy Quilting, Diana

I am not looking for a guild. I at one time did belong to both of them and I prefer a small group.
    Happy Quilting, Diana

Hi Joy, I am meeting a lady here in Leesburg this morning who is looking for a quilting friend. If it works out perhaps we can get together with you and your friend sometime. It would be nice to have a little group get together once a week or so.
    Happy Quilting, Diana

We enjoyed meeting you today. It was good of Pat to bring you. Hope to see you again ... and again...and again. Mary

Thank you Mary. This is so nice of you. I really enjoyed my day with all of you. I look forward to the luncheon Mon. Diana
    Happy Quilting, Diana