Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: looking VA

Blog Entries

Smile looking VA

Hi, looking for anyone in or near Richmond, Prince George, Hopewell, Petersburg,Chester,Chesterfield, Colonial Heights, Ft. Lee, etc. Iterested in quilting, and crafts. VA Let me know looking for starting a group - talking,
    lunch, projects, etc.

Blog Entries
    This would be great if it were a little farther down in Va. Sounds like fun. Good luck with your search
    Judy

Quote Originally Posted by sherian View Post
    Hi, looking for anyone in or near Richmond, Prince George, Hopewell, Petersburg,Chester,Chesterfield, Colonial Heights, Ft. Lee, etc. Iterested in quilting, and crafts. VA Let me know looking for starting a group - talking,
    lunch, projects, etc.
    Our group is located just outside Saluda VA. if interested send me a PM

Blog Entries
    Saluda is maybe 3 hrs. away, thanks for the message. It seems I am in a dry county.
    I keep trying yo get my bible study group to start quilting but no luck. You have a great day.

Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    And here I am in the Lynchburg/Bedford/Smith Mountain Lake area, also too far from you for a regular meeting group. There is a QBee group from here that goes up to Harrisonburg area a couple times a year for a workshop and retreat weekend, just finished for the spring. We stay with a couple of members there, but there are also nice hotels nearby if you are interested for the future.

Jan in VA
    Jan in VA
    Living in the foothills
    peacefully colors my world.

Hi...I am in Midlothian....what kind of group are you looking to start?

Quote Originally Posted by sherian View Post
    lunch, projects, etc.

I'm in Cumberland, what do you have in mind? I have looked for the past 3 years for a group (or anyone wanting to get together maybe once a month) but no one here that I know of quilts so I sort of gave up looking.

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week! and very cold this very minute!
    I feel your frustration . . .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deenatoo View Post
    Hi...I am in Midlothian....what kind of group are you looking to start?
    Sorry been gone a few days! Midlothian is about 30 to 60 min. Do you ever go to All brands sew & vac quilting & sewing clases. W. Broad sreet Gayle and eric's shop.
    I not great at quilting I have been making baby blankets, and small things. I have made only 2 quilts.
    wanted to start anything with quilting, meetings here are library near us, thanks for your reply.

Blog Entries
    Not sure were Cumberland is, i am near South Park (shopping center) not from from Colonial Heights.
    Near 95 exit. Been away a few days!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast