Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Madison Quilt Show

Just wondering how many of us will be enjoying the exhibits this week. My sister and I are going on the 9th. I'm a beginning quilter and this is my first quilt show. I have plenty of projects on my list but I'll bet I come home with a longer list. Any pointers?

Blog Entries
    1 year ago this was my 1st. We are going Sat. It was so over the top for me then. :) Make a list of things you think you want/need. Try the free little "workshops" Buy a Madison Quilt shirt, they last the whole year and go for a good cause. Sit a spell and talk to a fellow quilter you may be surprised where they came from to get to Madison. Pick up business cards with web address'es you never know which one you will use/pass on to a friend. watch the demos. Next year you may want to take a class. Have fun :)

Thanks. That's a lot of good tips.

Yes, thanks for the tips. I've never been there before either and am anticipating being overwhelmed. Good to hear from the voice of experience. :thumbup:

Thanks for the tips!