Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: March Show in Lancaster, Pa

March Show in Lancaster, Pa

Can anyone advise is this is worth a drive & overnight stay? TY
    Dotty in NYC

I go to the show with my daughter, we stay for three days. The show is OK, not my favorite, but any opportunity to go to Burkholder's, Sauder's, and Zooks- and we go.

When in March is it? My brother and fav SIL live in Downingtown, PA and I love to visit Lancaster when there. Might have to schedule a visit - from OKLA.
    Quilt-Fanatic

Banned
    If it is at the time of the really big Lancaster show, then worth it. There are three this year. The downtown show by American Quilters Association. One back (but smaller) at the Host and then the vendors at the Continental Hotel across the street.

I have been going for many years - mostly to meet up with friends. And We have a blast. We all love seeing all the beautiful quilts and visiting all the shops. And having several shows makes it all the more fun.
    Fabaddict

Last year I spent a full day at the AQS show held in downtown Lancaster at the convention center. Then the next day I spent about half-a-day at the two shows at the Host and the Continental. I enjoyed visiting all three sites.

The dates are March 14th - 17th.

I'm heading up there this year for a few classes, shopping and ideas. It's my favorite area show.
    Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too can become great. Mark Twain

LAQ: www.QuiltsbyCarole.com

Hi,

I live on Long Island and looking for someone to go to the show with....I am willing to pay for gas expenses!

I have never been to a quilt show but 4 of us are going to the Lancaster Quilt Show. We are staying for 2 nights. We went to hotwire.com and got reservations. Each of us are paying $50.00 for 2 nights. Can't beat $25.00 per night. It is at the Wyndam.

Blog Entries
    are all four of you staying in one room?
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    Oh, I love to go to anything quilty! I've heard about Lancaster from one of my friends. I hope whoever goes, that they have a great time!
    Go forth and sew!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast