May 14th Get Together

Old 04-02-2011, 03:43 PM

Hey everybody, I just found us a place to have our get together in May, it will be at the China King in Stephenville, Texas, at 11:00 AM until. I already have the room reserved for us. If any of you don't want to meet there please let me know. It has really good food and we will have a nice place to meet and have a show and tell as well. If any of you would like to have another place to meet and can find one let me know. I was hoping that everyone would enjoy a different place to meet, the address is 2101 West Washington St. it just across the street from HEB grocery store. I hope that everyone will come that came last time and hope that some new ones will come as well. Please PM me if you are planning on coming this time so we will know how many will be there so we can have some door prizes for everyone like last time. If any of you would like to make a mug rug or a block to exchange please let me know and we can see how many want to do that. You don't have to if you don't want to, but it would be kind of fun and we have plenty of time to do something to swap with each other. Hope to see all of you there in May. Hope you all will have a wonderful weekend. Let me hear from you all who will be coming this time. Thanks. HUGs