Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Mesa, AZ - Fabric Shop Closing "Sally's Fabrics"

Blog Entries

Mesa, AZ - Fabric Shop Closing "Sally's Fabrics"

After being in business for over 40 years in Mesa, AZ, Sally's Fabrics are closing their doors first week in December. The first week of announcement everything was 25% off, this week everything is 40% off, except machines, of course. I wonder how far they will offer a % off. They still have a very large selection of fabrics as of today. Their address is:

1235 E. Main St
    Mesa, AZ

(Stapley & Main)
    Retired & enjoying life

Wow, I hope the other Sally's Fabrics shop doesn't close. Looks like they will closed on Dec 3rd and the sale is at 40% everything machines excluded.
    Last edited by lizpatterson1; 11-11-2011 at 02:29 PM.

I can't believe that the store could not have been sold, rather than closed. With the popularity of quilting, an established LQS has goodwill that some entrepreneur would want to scoop up.

I'm sorry to hear about this store closing. Do you think the owner used a business broker to find a new owner????

Blog Entries
    How sad. When I lived in Phx ... years ago when they sold fabric by the pound ... I loved to shop there .

Loved shopping there years ago. Another thing to take off my todo list when I go back home again.