Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Mountain Grove Quilt Group

I haven't ever been, but there is a quilt group in Mountain Grove Missouri that I plan to attend next Monday - if you're interesed, pm me and I will send you the particulars. They learn a different technique I guess every month - should be fun!

That sounds like fun. I know they used to have a great little quilt shop there called Quiltin in the Country. But they sadly moved away a few years ago. Let me know how the group goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaye-Kaye
    That sounds like fun. I know they used to have a great little quilt shop there called Quiltin in the Country. But they sadly moved away a few years ago. Let me know how the group goes.
    Will do!

Quote Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
    I haven't ever been, but there is a quilt group in Mountain Grove Missouri that I plan to attend next Monday - if you're interesed, pm me and I will send you the particulars. They learn a different technique I guess every month - should be fun!
    Did you go???? Have tried the last 2 months to get away and go, just isn't working out :-( Ellen is a neat lady, met her at the Cabool quilt show, not sure that my points would pass but bet I'd learn how to do them!

Yes bluebird! I went and plan to go again the next meeting which will be on Aug 16. I LOVED it! Everyone was so friendly and it was busy with so many different things. There is no sewing there, just BOM handouts, bingo, games, they had a potluck but I had to pass on that. If you go in Aug, please let me know when you do so we can meet!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment-71084.png  

Super Member Chigger Holler Quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi! From another Missouri Quilter! I live in the Elkhead area and would also like to get together with other quilters! the Mountain Grove thing sounds like fun and maybe can make it. Would you mind sending me a PM with more details. Thanks