Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: North Dakota Quilt Show

North Dakota Quilt Show

The Quilters Guild of Fargo is having their annual quilt show Sept. 14, 15 & 16th at the Fargo Civic Center. This is a "New" location this year so come & check it out.
    Fritzy

I am sorry to disagree with you, but the quilt show is actually Sept. 21, 22, and 23. I am not a member of the Guild, but I am signed up to take a class on Sept. 22. It is at the Civic Center this year, and is called the Indian Summer Quilt Show. I am from ND also, and live near Fargo.

http://www.ndquilts.com/
    this is the site for the Quilt show. Check out the classes and Tammi M is right about the dates.
    "We can never have too much fabric" and "May the Fabric Fairy always keep your stash filled".

Robinlee

Hi.......I was born and grew up in Bismarck. I wish that I could travel, to your quilt show from Maryland, I need to see some fields of waving grain and hear a Meadowlark's song. I am not very happy about the fracking that is a result of the oil boom, however. What a mess that must be.
    Kaye Jacobson Salverda

I am a member and it is a great show, convention and classes! Lots of vendors, beautiful quilts to look at, 3 National instructors, lots of classes. It will be different having it at the Civic this year, but hopefully it will be alright, the Holiday Inn was perfect, but they doubled their rent for us...can't afford that without raising the cost to the quilters. Hope you all can make it!
    'With God all is possible!"

Blog Entries
    Hi Ladies. That would be so fun to attend.
    My daughter is getting married to a ND man at the end of this month and she is moving to Bismark. She doesn't quilt, but I think she could get interested in it. She is an outdoor kinda lady and is not looking forward to the long snow filled winters. Quilting would be a warm diversion.
    Abiding in the Vine