Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: North East Crazy Quilter's 2013 Show - June 8 & 9

Blog Entries

North East Crazy Quilter's 2013 Show - June 8 & 9

The NECQ are preparing for their 2013 show to be held on June 8-9 in North East, PA. That's the town, by the way, not the location! North East is actually in northwest PA! There will be over 200 quilts including those finished for the UFO Challenge and the Dream Vacation Challenge. So, if anyone is in the Erie area, stop in and say hi! There will also be a tea room, vendors, Chinese auction and more. Saturday 10-5 and Sunday 12-4. North East Elementary Center, Rt. 89 & East Division Street. Same weekend: Art in the Park in Gibson Park.
    Kris

I am crazy and I quilt. Does that count ?I also crazy quilt. Hugs and have fun. Wish I could join you.

Wish I lived closer; I'd love to go!

Thanks for the info. Will try to book it into my weekend since it'll be my birthday.

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week! and very cold this very minute!
    well Happy Birthday juropat! I live an hour or so from Lake Erie and am really gonna try yo see this show. "I never getta go NOWHERE!" whiney voice here. haha
    You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child.

Thank you Cherrio, shared with my hubby so strong possibility to go, depends on the weather. We live 1-1/2 hr away. You gotta try n go there too.

Blog Entries
    If you ladies come to the show, please stop and say "hi." It's supposed to rain on Saturday, but the sun is supposed to be out on Sunday. But who knows, huh? I'll be there for the most part of both days......would love to meet you!
    Kris