Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Oklahoma City Quilt Show

It's much better than the last two years. Still light on the talent but the quilts and shopping are very nice.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
    Hey, Enchant - let us know what you thought of the show....just curious. Thx

Well I went to the show on Thur. Kinda short on venders but the one's there were really good. Enjoyed it not to crowed ( I hate large crowds) but not as big as last year. Had lots of Tote bag venders, the usually longarm venders with no supplies just machines((Ugh Ugh). Lots of beautiful material but $$$ (to be expected) Lots of rulers & gadgets. I came home with some new templates, patterns & fabric not a lot.I spent way more last yr. But I liked this show better the vendors were better organized. Oh Oh they had the most beautiful quilts displayed and I forgot my camera ....If you have a chance to go its worth it .
    Old Quilters never die they just go to pieces.!!!!!!I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2