Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Phoenix AZ: East Valley Quilters Sunday Stitching

Phoenix AZ: East Valley Quilters Sunday Stitching

Ok, since it appears that our thread disappeared with the changes to the board, I'm starting a new one!

We are meeting the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month from 11-2, at the Jacob's Ranch Community Center in AJ.

Our next meetup is this Sunday, 11/6/11, and We've planned a pot-luck holiday-ish lunch, so bring a dish to share!

If you have any questions, or need directions, or any of that good stuff, send me a PM & I'll be in touch!

Blog Entries

Smile Missed you, traveln from chgo

Quote Originally Posted by cattailsquilts View Post
    Ok, since it appears that our thread disappeared with the changes to the board, I'm starting a new one!

We are meeting the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month from 11-2, at the Jacob's Ranch Community Center in AJ.

Our next meetup is this Sunday, 11/6/11, and We've planned a pot-luck holiday-ish lunch, so bring a dish to share!

If you have any questions, or need directions, or any of that good stuff, send me a PM & I'll be in touch!
    Missed you all on 11-6, so will the next one be on the 20th. I know it's getting close to the holiday so I thought i'd check

Quote Originally Posted by travelngranny View Post
    Missed you all on 11-6, so will the next one be on the 20th. I know it's getting close to the holiday so I thought i'd check
    Just so everyone is aware, there is NO MEETING 11/20!! I will not be here to let anyone in to the building. It was decided in October that we are best to skip 11/20 due to Thanksgiving preparations.

The next meeting will be 12/4, and we will decide at that point whether to get together on 12/17 or not.

See you in December!

Just looking for a head count, to see who all is planning to come this Sunday!
    I expect that we will not be meeting on 12/18 due to Christmas, and we are not meeting 1/1 because I won't be around.

Ok, so noone showed yesterday.

Is this over? Do we need to drop to only one Sunday a month? What do folks feel like?

If noone's interested anymore, that's fine, I just don't want to be there alone when I can be with my family instead. :-\

Exclamation Just a reminder:

Just a reminder:

There will be NO MEETING THIS SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 5.

Next one will be Sunday, February 19.