Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Pomona Quilt Show

Blog Entries

Pomona Quilt Show

Pomona Quilt Show March 8,9, & 10, 2012 haven't seen anything about in in the newsletter. Hope its still on.

I got free tickets online. It's March 8,9 &10th (10AM-5PM) this year. Look at quiltcraftsew.com for info. Maybe they still have tickets free. I hope to go, looking for a friend to go with me.
    Mary

bbeyes,
    I don't live down there. But, I am very familiar with seal beach. My mom lived in leasure world for many years. I loved it in thier complex. So many things going on.
    Do you ever go to thier estate sales? I bet there are tons of fabric bargains to pick up during those thursday sales.
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

bbeyes,
    I don't live down there. But, I am very familiar with seal beach. My mom lived in leasure world for many years. I loved it in thier complex. So many things going on.
    Do you ever go to thier estate sales? I bet there are tons of fabric bargains to pick up during those thursday sales.
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Wow small world, My dad was an electrician at Leisure world for 25 years before he retired. He is gone now but he loved it there.

Its still on and I know of 4 from san diego going on thursday

Blog Entries
    I have friends in Leisure world have thought of moving in there if my husband passes. No I have not gone to estate sales cause getting thru the gate would be a hassle since you need permission form someone living there I think.

Blog Entries
    I plan to go on Friday. Have been to Leisure World have friends who live there. But never been to estate sale, getting in to the premises is difficult you need a pass