Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   Calling all Quilters in the Cincinnati area (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/calling-all-quilters-cincinnati-area-t175104.html)

lovingmama 01-10-2012 06:54 AM

Calling all Quilters in the Cincinnati area

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you in the Cincinnati area would like to get together and quilt?

No strings attached or something fancy, just some time to spend together and quilt.

I guess I'm looking for some "materialistic" people, who don't mind some loose threads. :D

The only picking allowed here is, to pick the threads from each other's clothing.

Once a month would be nice. Let me know who is interested and send me a pm.

lovelyl 01-11-2012 04:40 AM

Where would you meet? My guild is in Middletown and we meet once a month at the library. If you are close, you could become part of the guild. We have a great time!

Twolees 01-11-2012 06:40 PM

I am also a member of the Middletown Guild. We have a great time together, in addition to our meeting we meet once a month on a Saturday for an all day sew. Let us know if you would like more information.
Roberta johnson

lovelyl 01-12-2012 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by Twolees (Post 4866181)
I am also a member of the Middletown Guild. We have a great time together, in addition to our meeting we meet once a month on a Saturday for an all day sew. Let us know if you would like more information.
Roberta johnson

Hi, Roberta! See you Saturday! :thumbup:

KentuckyWoman 01-13-2012 07:38 AM

I'm a newby quilter. Would LOVE to meet with several people (or even just one!) on a regular basis. I'm in Northern Ky, Campbell County, so Middletown is a bit far for me... but I've heard of people driving for an hour to meet with their guild!
Lovingmama where would you want to meet?

raedar63 01-13-2012 07:39 AM

I am an hour from cinci if it wound work out when I have a couple days off I would love to meet !

KentuckyWoman 01-13-2012 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by raedar63 (Post 4870423)
I am an hour from cinci if it wound work out when I have a couple days off I would love to meet !

Hello, If Lovingmama doesn't get back to us, would you want to meet with me? :rolleyes: I'm Northern Ky, (Alexandria) Where are you?

lovingmama 01-13-2012 09:19 PM

Hi you all,

thanks for the reply. Middletown is an hour away, a little bit to far for me. I've send pm's.

GABBYABBY 01-15-2012 02:07 PM

Where would you meet at? Is any one getting together for a bus ride to Paducah, Kentucky? I would
love to go but no one to go with.

lovingmama 01-16-2012 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by GABBYABBY (Post 4877531)
Where would you meet at? Is any one getting together for a bus ride to Paducah, Kentucky? I would
love to go but no one to go with.

We would meet at a local library. It's a neutral ground. I also thought it would be a good idea to bring your own lunch.
I haven't planned going to Paducah, I'm still thinking about it. It must be wonderful.