Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   Lancaster Fabric Store Hours & Sales for AQS (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/lancaster-fabric-store-hours-sales-aqs-t182735.html)

cricut_farmer 03-13-2012 07:51 PM

Lancaster Fabric Store Hours & Sales for AQS

Just sharing some research I did today.
PA Fabric Outlet 2460 New Holland Pike Lancaster Open 10A-8P
Old Country Store 3535 Old Phila. Pike Ronks Open 9A-8P Bali Batiks $5.39/yd Friday madness open to midnight
Sauder's 681 S Muddy Creek Rd Denver Open 8A-8P 20% off everything?
Burkeholders 2155 W Rte 897 Denver 7A-9P "Many of our newer collections are reduced to$4.99/yard net(in store only) * Fat quarter bundles $25.00 net a bundle (precut fruits,collections, colors, flannels, reproductions, and many more) In store only * Discounted Patterns $1.00/net * Discounted Books-1000 in stock $2.00/net (In stock only)"
Weaver's Dry Goods 8A-10P Barn will not be open but "all discounted fabric will be available"
I can only go one day - shop or show???

Ellageo 03-14-2012 04:50 AM

I spent Monday with a lot of 'new' quilter friends at Burkholders and actually Martins in Myerstown.Had a great day of course! Met people from Canada & Conneticut!! I'm local so it's really amazing how far 'those crazy quilters travel'! But everyone was very happy with the prices! and some seemed a little giddy! over some of the fabrics...fun day ! :)

FLQ 03-14-2012 06:47 AM

Is Martins in Myerstown connected with the now defunct Hay loft in Morgantown. I'm SOOO disappointed that the hayloft closed! Love the Lancaster fabric opportunities. I'd add Zook's, across road from Old Country store to the list.

mhollifiel 03-14-2012 06:51 AM

I went last year and did the show early. DH did a drop off and pick up at the door so that saved time. Then he took me shopping east of town and we hit numerous shops as we directed ourselves back toward home. I don't think we stopped for the night but we might have. We did stay overnight the night before at Willow Valley Inn and Suites north of town. As I recall, we got in three shops and I didn't rush at any of them. I know I was finished with show looking and shopping around lunch. Going back this weekend! Headed out early tomorrow. This time I will take in Zooks (3535 Old Philadelphia Pike Intercourse, PA 17534) which I missed last time. Tip! Spend less money at the show and more in the shops. They ran some discounts in concert with the show. These Amish don't miss a trick! Found all pricing to be less than anticipated. Good Time!

Ellageo 03-15-2012 03:41 AM

Originally Posted by FLQ (Post 5059340)
Is Martins in Myerstown connected with the now defunct Hay loft in Morgantown. I'm SOOO disappointed that the hayloft closed! Love the Lancaster fabric opportunities. I'd add Zook's, across road from Old Country store to the list.

NOT SURE?? But this Martins has lots of fabrics..and!! upstairs is just a great knick knack sorta store, pictures, candles, shelves, rugs, & on & On..their building next to it has all outdoor items..lots of wrought iron at very good prices, figurines for outside, birdhouses, benches, etc...the building next to that is more pictures for in your home,items to decorate, kitchen items, curtains, towels, rugs and soo much more..It's just soo much fun for me to shop there! Hope you stop in to!