Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   Oregon/Washington September gathering planned- please come! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/oregon-washington-september-gathering-planned-please-come-t57066.html)

2 Doods 07-30-2010 07:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
For all of you in the PNW, how about September 11 at my place out in the woods? I am west of North Plains 3 1/2 miles off Hwy 26. PM for directions and RSVP.

Saturday
September 11, 2010
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
OR come early if you want a walk in the woods and lunch. Just let me know so I can have some groceries here for you:thumbup:

Don't wash your car before you come-gravel road!

If another day works better, I am open to suggestions.

We will miss you, Feathers! Hope you are doing well!
2 Doods

Sunrise from my deck
[ATTACH=CONFIG]49058[/ATTACH]

Sadiemae 07-30-2010 07:08 PM

That would be so awesome. Hope you all have fun. Gorgeous sunrise! I can't drive that far, but I can dream...

Wine Woman 07-31-2010 05:41 AM

I can't wait! It will be fun to see everyone again and hopefully meet some new quilters! Thank you 2 Doods for opening your home.

ksea 08-01-2010 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by 2 Doods
For all of you in the PNW, how about September 11 at my place out in the woods? I am west of North Plains 3 1/2 miles off Hwy 26. PM for directions and RSVP.

Saturday
September 11, 2010
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
OR come early if you want a walk in the woods and lunch. Just let me know so I can have some groceries here for you:thumbup:

Don't wash your car before you come-gravel road!

If another day works better, I am open to suggestions.

We will miss you, Feathers! Hope you are doing well!
2 Doods

What a beautiful way to start the day. Wish I could come enjoy

Theresa 08-01-2010 04:38 PM

CrazyBaker (Mary) and I plan to be there at 1:00! If anything changes, please let us know. Thanks!

Whoops! E-gad, I have to attend the Oregon City celebration. Our car club is one of the main hosts. Darn, I won't be able to make it. I'll be thinking of you!

KarenBarnes 08-01-2010 05:32 PM

Blast! I was hoping to make the Sept gathering together but my son is graduating Navy boot camp that weekend! Please share all the fun/pictures on the board after! I'll miss you ladies! I talk about our gatherings for weeks after! Thanks for taking it on since Feathers can't this time. I do hope she's feeling better! Please post who is hosting and when the next one is so I can add it to my calendar.

quiltingnonie 08-02-2010 07:20 AM

I'll be there at sunrise! :)

LastGrandma 08-02-2010 07:33 AM

I'd love to, but already have a commitment that day. Sorry!

KarenBarnes 08-02-2010 02:34 PM

Based on responses so far, can you move it back a weekend? I could come then and maybe some of the others could as well?

UglyCook 08-02-2010 02:37 PM

So tempting! How long is the drive from Seattle, does anyone know?