Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   Quilt Fest, Jacksonville, FL (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/quilt-fest-jacksonville-fl-t61668.html)

livenlearn124 08-30-2010 03:51 AM

WOW!! we are really close, less than 10 minutes away! We'll have to get together sometime and hit the LQS in the area.

Originally Posted by grammiepamie

Originally Posted by livenlearn124
September 23, 24, & 25...

Anyone from here (besides me) going???

Yes I will be going. I go with my baby sister and brother-in-law. We went last year also. I saw so many beautiful things. You and I are really close to each other. I am off Knight Box in Orange Park. I will look for you at the show.

livenlearn124 08-30-2010 04:11 AM

Hi MaryMay, can you purchase the 3 day pass ($15) at the window, or do you have to get them beforehand?
I've looked on the website and didnt even see that offered. But I do know I want one of the 3 day passes!!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by marymay
Yes I am going all 3 days.15 $ for the 3 days. Going to take the DH with me for one day. Maybe I can talk him into buying me more stuff. Talking him into this is so EASY.

marymay 08-30-2010 05:29 AM

I will send a message to my club and find this out. I will let everyone know sometime this afternoon.

grammiepamie 08-30-2010 06:10 AM

WOW!! we are really close, less than 10 minutes away! We'll have to get together sometime and hit the LQS in the area.

Originally Posted by grammiepamie

September 23, 24, & 25...

Anyone from here (besides me) going???

Yes I will be going. I go with my baby sister and brother-in-law. We went last year also. I saw so many beautiful things. You and I are really close to each other. I am off Knight Box in Orange Park. I will look for you at the show.

Oh yes!That sounds like fun :thumbup:

grammiepamie 08-30-2010 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by nwm50
Hi Marymay! And grammiepamie?....I live in Jacksonville off of Normandy Blvd and i will be meeting Finch who is taking the bus with oneygirl & 1 other at the center. Wish i'd known there were other who lived this close to me....had corresponding with Marymay briefly awhile back, never got a chance to meet her though. Maybe we can there?

Absolutely. Keep in touch so we all know which day to meet there!!!!!!!

marymay 08-30-2010 08:20 AM

Quiltfest Jacksonville.This is what I found out. When you go to the ticket booth to buy.You tell them right then and there that you want a 3 day pass.Pay your 15 $ and you are good to go. They ever take credit cards.I will take the 15 $ in cash.Faster then a credit card.

nwm50 08-30-2010 09:47 AM

Thanks MaryMay for that info. Am going on the 23rd....

marymay 08-30-2010 10:02 AM

I am going to go all 3 days. It will take me that long to see everything.I am going to enjoy everything there.I was told 20 minutes ago that my hubby will not be here. He is in the Air Force and will be gone the whole month of September.

alimaui 08-30-2010 11:32 AM

I will also be there! ( I live in OP in oakleaf.)

nwm50 08-30-2010 12:23 PM

Alimaui....you're down the road from me practically. I live off of Normandy Blvd, across the street from WalMart there! Well now, we're finding more & more of us onboard being close together than we knew !!