Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   Sisters, Oregon, July 13, 2013 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/sisters-oregon-july-13-2013-a-t221782.html)

AnnaK 05-18-2013 05:53 PM

Sisters, Oregon, July 13, 2013

Anyone going to Sisters, OR for the quilt show on July 13? I've signed up for the bus leaving Fabric Depot in Portland. Hope to meet up with some of you then.

Nelco 05-19-2013 07:38 AM

sisters quilt show

I will be going with some ladies out of Eugene. OR

Originally Posted by AnnaK (Post 6071932)
Anyone going to Sisters, OR for the quilt show on July 13? I've signed up for the bus leaving Fabric Depot in Portland. Hope to meet up with some of you then.

JenGaile 05-20-2013 10:27 AM

I will be going with a group of ladies. We are from the Portland/Portland Metro area. We rent a house in Sisters and will be there from Thursday through Sunday. We have fun walking the show, sewing and shop hopping for the weekend!

Nelco 05-20-2013 05:22 PM

Jen ....that sounds like a fun long weekend. our group will be going on to Bend after we look at all the goodies -
to do some shopping at some of the LQS :D :)

Originally Posted by JenGaile (Post 6075421)
I will be going with a group of ladies. We are from the Portland/Portland Metro area. We rent a house in Sisters and will be there from Thursday through Sunday. We have fun walking the show, sewing and shop hopping for the weekend!

2 Doods 06-15-2013 09:34 PM

I am going with a fellow quilter friend. We are staying in Redmond this year. Would love to meet you!

francie yuhas 06-16-2013 07:05 AM

I will be in my RV for the week( at the RV park outside of sisters). We'll be stitching,visiting LQS, and going to the quilting Expo in Redmond.

Nelco 06-16-2013 09:35 AM

If we pm each other our cell # maybe we can met up at the stitching post. my ETA with my group is 8:30am.

Wine Woman 06-18-2013 05:45 AM

AnnaK are you visiting Oregon at this time? Looks like you are SF Bay Area! I'm traveling with a quilting friend that I also met on the QB! We would like to meet up also. Will watch for details.

JenGaile-you are practically a neighbor I'm from Sherwood!

Francie-what part of Oregon are you from?

JenGaile 06-18-2013 09:00 AM

I would sure like to meet some of you ladies! Maybe we could meet for a cold glass of tea or something in the late afternoon on Saturday?

Wine Woman 06-19-2013 09:10 PM

In the past we have met in the park at lunch time on t he side of the bathrooms. We managed to get the covered area and it was nice. Also, behind the quilt store in the grass area is another good area. My friend 2Doods and I are all for meeting up. Please let me know what the decision is. Restaurants are full during the day on Saturday-wait time is long!