Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: quilt expio in Ontario Calif

Blog Entries

quilt expio in Ontario Calif

Is anyone planning on going to this expo next weekend. I am going on the 19th if anyone wants to meet up. Looks like it's going to be a wonderful expo.

Blog Entries
    Hi neighbor, I live in San Jacinto. I just started quilting in November and am so excited about going to my first quilt expo in Ontario. Not sure if I am going on the 19th or 20th. Maybe we will meet up. Let you know.

I will be working the regestration booth in the afternoon. Drop by and say Hi!

Blog Entries
    Did you all see the Best of Show quilt by Molly McNally & Cindy Krug? They belong to our guild, and we are proud as can be of them!! We are so happy...they have been doing quilts together for a few years. Last year they took Blue ribbon in one category at Road to CA, and they have won at other national shows. I can't wait to see the quilt...it will be at our show next weekend...Jan. 28 & 29, Bakersfield, Kern County Fairgrounds.