Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quilt Hawai'i on Kaua'i -- June 28 through July 1

In my dreams.... but school just got out here so anywhere I go for the next 2 months, kids will follow... Have a wonderful time!
    Shannon

KLO
    Blog Entries
    Ah Hawaii ..... wish I could go also. I was on the island of Kaua'i in 1986 and I made a point to stop in at the Kapaia Stitchery shop to buy some Hawaiian fabrics and some cross-stitch. I just looked that shop up to see if it was still there and yep, it is although Julie, the owner, sadly passed away a few years ago. I was so glad to see that the shop is still there though. Hope you have a great time! Kaua'i was/is a beautiful place. (It's weird that this was just posted because earlier today my dh pulled out some photos that we took in '86 when we were there. What are the chances of that happening? I looked a bit younger in the shots. lol)

Will post the information on the 2013 Quilt Hawaii show as soon as it's available...couldn't find anything online about it...2012 show opens tomorrow afternoon! Living over here where it's not possible to just make a day trip, or even a weekend excursion with friends to a nearby show -- it's a cross we have to bear. Not complaining...just explaining!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2