Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Quilt Shops in/around Sacramento CA

Quilt Shops in/around Sacramento CA

I'm heading to Sacramento later this month and wanted to know where there are some great quilt stores. Can anyone help?

-justme always looking for fabric!

I'll ask my SIL She lives in Roseville - very near to Sac

When I go to Sacramento I always stop in at Bear Paws and Holly Hocks. Great store.

Here is a link for a shop hop (last April) but it has lists of Sacramento area quilt shops. Bear Paws and Holly Hocks is listed with all its information.

http://www.beehivequilts.com/renegaderun
    Quilting Nonnie blog: http://q-nonnie.blogspot.com

I have this rope in my hands. I can't figure out whether I found a rope or lost my horse.

Blog Entries
    There is Quilters Corner off Bradshaw Road area, ThistleDew in the old Fair Oaks area, Country Sewing Center in Elk Grove, Runs With Scissors in Citrus Heights, Sew Fun in Folsom, Shared Stitches in Shingle Springs, and High Sierra in Placerville. From the center of Sacramento most of these will be less than a half hour away. The Shingle Springs and Placerville stores are closer to an hour away but worth the drive.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Quilting Nonnie;5369578]When I go to Sacramento I always stop in at Bear Paws and Holly Hocks. Great store.

That store is out of business.

Quote Originally Posted by pennylynne View Post
    There is Quilters Corner off Bradshaw Road area, ThistleDew in the old Fair Oaks area, Country Sewing Center in Elk Grove, Runs With Scissors in Citrus Heights, Sew Fun in Folsom, Shared Stitches in Shingle Springs, and High Sierra in Placerville. From the center of Sacramento most of these will be less than a half hour away. The Shingle Springs and Placerville stores are closer to an hour away but worth the drive.
    This is pretty much it.....Love Quilter's Corner......lot's of variety. Bear Paws and Hollyhocks closed over a year ago much to my dismay..... the owner has opened a new shop in Sac. called "Fabric Garden"......

Not to forget the Beverly's in Carmichael (NE Sacto off of Sunrise Blvd). It's huge and worth looking at. There are a number of avid quilters in the area who use all of these stores.

It's worth the trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodster View Post
    I'll ask my SIL She lives in Roseville - very near to Sac
    Looks like you've already gotten all the info you need! Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by VickyS View Post
    Not to forget the Beverly's in Carmichael (NE Sacto off of Sunrise Blvd). It's huge and worth looking at. There are a number of avid quilters in the area who use all of these stores.

Unfortunately, this store has closed too.... Seems we are seeing a lot of this.

It's worth the trip!
    Unfortunately, this store has closed too.... Seems we are seeing a lot of this.

Quilt shops in Sacramento

There a great shop off of Hwy 80 (Bradshaw exit) called Quilters Corner. There is another shop called Marteial Girls on Arden Way (near Howe St). LoisMarie in Oregon

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast