Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilt shops near Williamsburg, VA and Washington, D.C.

Next month my husband and I are vacationing at the above mentioned places and I thought it might be fun to visit a couple of quilt stores. What better souvenir than something from a quilt shop! We visited Sedona, AZ in May and they have a lovely shop there.

In Richmond, I recommend stopping at Quilting Adventures. There is a web site quiltingadventures.com
    If you are into good barbeque, there's Pierces in Williamsburg and Buz and Neds in Richmond.

Quote Originally Posted by berryberry
    In Richmond, I recommend stopping at Quilting Adventures. There is a web site quiltingadventures.com
    If you are into good barbeque, there's Pierces in Williamsburg and Buz and Neds in Richmond.
    Thanks!

Blog Entries
    n Fairfax, VA The Quilt Patch, Jinny Beyer's shop is on the way to Washington, DC in Great Falls, VA , around the beltway in Gaithersburg, MD, Capitol Quilts. Those are the best ones that I go to on a regular basis. Jinny's fabric is so beautiful and she usually has many pieces upstairs for 1/2 price. Good luck and have fun.

I know there are a few in the Williamsburg area, not sure, I think if you Google it, you'll find them.
    I'm in VA Beach and there are a few places here.