Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Quilting retreat in Palmer Lake, CO.

  1. #1
    Senior Member Boxer mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Palmer Lake, Colorado
    Posts
    592
    Look at what I just got an email on, this is a hop, skip and a jump from my house. I could not believe it.

    Here is the link... http://www.homespunhearth.com/2010-quilt-retreat.asp

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MIchigan
    Posts
    567
    Very nice but very pricey also. Maybe in the future.

  3. #3
    Senior Member mom2suki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Grants Pass, Oregon
    Posts
    626
    I would love to do something like this someday. Looks like a lot of fun! Right now, though, it doesn't fit in the budget!! Well, a gal can dream, right??

  4. #4
    Super Member wvdek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A million dollar view!
    Posts
    8,897
    It is pricey, but oh the views. Across the street is a huge Outlet Mall, Sonics across the highway (love those cherry-limeades), and oh so much more.

    Do you live east or west of there?
    Almost moved to that area about 10 years ago when they were planning some condos that were perfect for DH and I. Builder went bankrupt before we signed papers and handed over $$$. Thank God.

    Hope you get to go.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Boxer mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Palmer Lake, Colorado
    Posts
    592
    Well you might say I live in one of those. The contractor pick up the lot of them and sold them. The are called Willow Creek Townhomes. I live on the west side if Hwy 105 going into the town of Palmer Lake. The ones that were sold are only 6-7 years old but I think the rental side (which is now being sold) is older.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Boxer mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Palmer Lake, Colorado
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by grammo013
    Very nice but very pricey also. Maybe in the future.
    They are very pricey and I would never pay that much, it would still be just over 600 without staying at the hotel.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MIchigan
    Posts
    567
    The view is gorgeous from there and I am jealous Kim. Sure wish we still lived in Floresent. I love the mountains.

  8. #8
    Super Member Scissor Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwest Kansas
    Posts
    4,752
    Wow! That's a pretty pricy retreat even if it does include fabric.

    I'm going to one that weekend that will cost me $100 for the retreat and gas to get there and back.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Boxer mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Palmer Lake, Colorado
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by Scissor Queen
    Wow! That's a pretty pricy retreat even if it does include fabric.

    I'm going to one that weekend that will cost me $100 for the retreat and gas to get there and back.
    It is crazy, I live down the street and it would still cost me just over $600 with out the room. I have seen them alot cheaper, I have been looking around to see where, when and how much so I can go to one.

  10. #10
    Super Member Scissor Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwest Kansas
    Posts
    4,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxer mom
    Quote Originally Posted by Scissor Queen
    Wow! That's a pretty pricy retreat even if it does include fabric.

    I'm going to one that weekend that will cost me $100 for the retreat and gas to get there and back.
    It is crazy, I live down the street and it would still cost me just over $600 with out the room. I have seen them alot cheaper, I have been looking around to see where, when and how much so I can go to one.
    I'll bet we could set one up ourselves for a quarter of that price.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.