Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilting shows in ILL

Is anyone planning to attend the Prairie Star Quilt show on Oct 16th and 17th at the Dupage fair grounds in Wheaton Il?
    www.prairiestar.net/quiltshow.html
    There is also one in Chicago needles and threades on Sat and Sun. http://www.chicagontqg.com I'll be in Il visiting family during that time but I am going to try my best to attend one.

Sorry, I'll be out of town that weekend...darn.....

Thanks for the heads up on the Dupage Fairground. I'm going make every effort to go.

Quote Originally Posted by mizmarymac
    Is anyone planning to attend the Prairie Star Quilt show on Oct 16th and 17th at the Dupage fair grounds in Wheaton Il?
    www.prairiestar.net/quiltshow.html
    There is also one in Chicago needles and threades on Sat and Sun. http://www.chicagontqg.com I'll be in Il visiting family during that time but I am going to try my best to attend one.
    Some friends & I have gone to four of Needles & Thread Quilt Shows. Each one of them have been wonderful! The theme for this year is "African Kings & Queens" so you can be sure the quilts will be colorful and stunning. I am most certainly going to this year's. Belles