Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Roseville, MI Quilt Show This Friday & Sat. Anyone going?

Live in Michigan, but I'm in Heaven when in my sewing room
    Blog Entries

Roseville, MI Quilt Show This Friday & Sat. Anyone going?

I was wondering if any of you board members will be going to the Quilt Show at the Rec Center in Roseville, MI this weekend. Would love to hear from you.

Would love to go, but I am in Chaska and would have to travel on the freeways. I am so disgusted with myself, I have developed a freeway driving phobia and now am so limited as to where I can go. Hope it is a good show. We had one in our rec center last Fall and I loved seeing all the beautiful quilts. Wish there would have been some more vendors. I love looking a "stuff".

I might go but will have to look up the details. Hope it's nice this weekend. Hubby usually goes with me.

Blog Entries
    A friend of mine and I are going to be there tomorrow morning around 11:00. I was there last year and it is a nice show. Are you aware of the one in Shipshewana the weekend of June 27, 28 & 29th. It is a quilt show and shop hop and sounds very interesting. I am going with two or three of my friends and are planning on staying two days as it sounds like a lot to do and see.
    Happy Quilting
    Judy in Lower Michigan

Oh no. I'm having a shower for a friend on Sat. Do you know what time it goes to on Friday? This is always a nice show.
    Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by judykay View Post
    A friend of mine and I are going to be there tomorrow morning around 11:00. I was there last year and it is a nice show. Are you aware of the one in Shipshewana the weekend of June 27, 28 & 29th. It is a quilt show and shop hop and sounds very interesting. I am going with two or three of my friends and are planning on staying two days as it sounds like a lot to do and see.
    The quilt show in Shipshewana is a good show. I did the shop hop two years ago, but didn't do it last year. There's lots of things to do in the area. I'm usually down in the Shishewana area once a month. Where are you at in Lower Michigan? I'm in Brooklyn.
    gmaybee

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grammie Sharon View Post
    Oh no. I'm having a shower for a friend on Sat. Do you know what time it goes to on Friday? This is always a nice show.
    10:00 - 6:00 Friday and 10:00 - 5:00 on Saturday
    Happy Quilting
    Judy in Lower Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by gmaybee View Post
    The quilt show in Shipshewana is a good show. I did the shop hop two years ago, but didn't do it last year. There's lots of things to do in the area. I'm usually down in the Shishewana area once a month. Where are you at in Lower Michigan? I'm in Brooklyn.
    Do you go to any of the retreats that The Quilt Patch has in Brooklyn at the Super 8? I went in Feb and had the best time. Can't wait to go again next year.

Blog Entries
    I went to the Macomb Guild quilt show in Roseville yesterday and it is a very good show. Much to see and much to spend your money on.
    Happy Quilting
    Judy in Lower Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redvette54 View Post
    Do you go to any of the retreats that The Quilt Patch has in Brooklyn at the Super 8? I went in Feb and had the best time. Can't wait to go again next year.
    I am in the lower part of the thumb area (Shelby Twp). This will be the first year we have gone to this show and are spending two days there. Went down last year just for the flea market and it was too much for one day, very hard drive home when you are tired.
    Happy Quilting
    Judy in Lower Michigan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast