Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Sewing and Stitchery Expo

Sewing and Stitchery Expo

The pamphlet for the Sewing and Stitchery Expo is out!!! I got my Brother Innovis 80 at the expo and I'm looking for a new serger this year! Ooooooo goodie, goodie, goodie!

http://siterepository.s3.amazonaws.com/00569201112190632298869.pdf

This is always such a great show... I missed it last year so looking forward to this year. Better start saving up - I always find neat toys and fabric I just can't live without
    Shannon

Last year was my first time there. I've made reservations and signed up for classes. Mostly serger ones, I want to learn all I can to add to my sewing and quilting. I've even thought about entering the IPCA midnight magic, I liked some of the pattern choices. We'll see what this week brings, this is my only week off to try before the Jan 26th deadline I just got back into sewing, have done very little in the last forever years

looking forward to going here in fl also had agreat time 2yrs ago any 1 going maybe we canmeet up brandon, lakeland
    plant city ndany b1 eles