Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Sisters Quilt Show -- HEAD COUNT

Sisters Quilt Show -- HEAD COUNT

Okay -- it's almost here!!!! How many are going to the Sisters Quilt Show???? I live a little over an hour from Sisters --- I'll definitely be there.....roaming and eating and enjoying!!!
    Dee

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." by George Bernard Shaw

Hi, eight of us from the Willamette Valley will be there. We have rented a house and are really excited about our outing!
    Penny (Scotlass)

Don't blame you, Penny!! How much fun can that be! Be sure to take a bottle of wine!! or two!
    Dee

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." by George Bernard Shaw

Coming from the Portland area. There are six of us who have rented a house in Sisters and we are heading down on Thursday to spend the weekend! Excited!

I'll be there!

i wanna come! Actually, i just got home from 3 months away at work and i have a retreat trip scheduled with my DH. i'll have to let him know how special he is that i miss the quilt show for him.

Four of us from New Hampshire will be there!

The Sisters quilt show is the best. I was there last year and 2 years before that. it is so exciting to see all the quilts and bargains they have so prepare to spend some money to take some treaures home.Also wear good walking shoes and know it will be hot.and be there early. quilt for fun grandma G

True Grandma G.....good walking shoes and bottles of cold water. You can buy it from various places/people around the town but be prepared.

I'll be there bright and early, going to have breakfast and then meander. I tried meeting up with friends there last year and it's almost impossible or I'd suggest it!...LOL
    Dee

Gladstone, Oregon by way of Washington(the state)
    We (winewoman/2doods/colbaltjars62) met a bunch of quiltboard friends at the Sisters show last year. We met up at the Park at around 12:30 pm. Had a blast, plus some of us hit the Estate/garage sales on the way home. Wonder if we show up to the park this year if we will meet up with anyone we know! I am part of the group that Scotlass was talking about. Hope to see you all there!!!
    Lack of planning on your part does NOT nessessitate an emergency on my part.
    Faith :-D

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast