Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: is there anyone in Central Ohio?

is there anyone in Central Ohio?

I would to have a meet and greet or a quilting bee if there is anyone interested. I am not quite a beginner, but I would love to learn hands on if anyone wants to get together.

NanaBass
    Central Ohio(Columbus Area)

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week! and very cold this very minute!
    I am from N.E. oh. daughters still live in Columbus area. but, they don't sew. or quilt. great cooks! but nope, not even a button or a mended tear. good luck
    You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child.

I am an hour from Columbus (I would be coming into columbus on 71 north), if it worked when I am off work I would love to get together !

I wish I was near you... my hubby went to OSU ... graduated and loves the college... we go back at least once a year..
    my sil and bil with their family live in lancaster but unfortunately she does not sew or cook!! LOL!!
    Anyway hope you can find someone to share your love of quilting with... big hugs
    quiltinmama

I live in the Gahanna/New Albany area and do intermediate quilting. Am interested in getting together.
    Sharri
    Gahannagal
    Live Well, Laugh Often and Love Much.

I live in Springfield, but work at OSU. I just found your note and hope I am not too late to join your group. Pat Curtis at pscurtis@yahoo.com. I'm an intermediate quilter but would love to learn easier techniques.

Just saw your note, and am in Columbus. pm me if you are going to do a meet and greet or have some type of gathering.

I'm in Delaware, and would love to be included. Delaware, Ohio that is. Just about 25 min. north of Columbus. I belong to a quild that is in Waldo, Ohio (about 35 miles on ST Rt 23) Would love to have you join us on the first Wednesday afternoon of each month.