Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vermont Quilt Festival

I'm spending a few days sewing in Schroon Lake (N of Lake George, NY) then probably going up to the show Friday with one of my sisters. Had a great time last year at a Bonnie Hunter class. Attending the opening Thursday night was great- applauding the ribbon winners and the wonderful gifting of the sewing machines to the new generation of quilters. Local champagne and chocolates were delicious. I met "Pauswalia" and another lady from the Board whose name I've forgotten- sorry. Wish I could go every year! Not sure what time I'll get there Friday- probably before noon. Anyone else there Friday?

Blog Entries
    I'll be there again this year!!! We should wear signs of some sort! I'll be white gloving on Friday evening and on Saturday morning.
    We are here to learn how to live in heaven - I'm still learning.

I'll pm you both my cell#. No reception at the cabin, but I do get down to town occasionally for internet and weather reports. My sister will be meeting up at the cabin Thursday pm, and driving us both Friday, so not sure yet of her plans.

Have fun, hope to make it there next year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2