Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: World Quilt Show - Manchester, NH

Is anyone going and does anyone want to meet up?

http://www.quiltfest.com/

Can't make it this year but it looks like it'll be great. Wish I could see Barbara Barber again.
    Take care,
    lots2do

I don't live in the area, but went to the one outside Philadelphia last year. It was incredible! Hope you have a chance to attend the one in NH

I had all intentions of going up. My son lives in Boston and I put the address in Mapquest and his house is only 65 minutes from there. Only problem is I thought it was next month and not this month. Mixed it up with the show in Philadelphia. This weekend isn't good for me since I have other things on my schedule. So I guess I'll have to wait till next year. I would have loved to meet up with you since I would have been going myself. See you next year. Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by sewcrafty
    Is anyone going and does anyone want to meet up?

http://www.quiltfest.com/
    Hi Denise!

I'm going on Thursday and should be there about 10 AM. I'm coming from Lowell. That is the only day I can go because Liz from BitsNPieces will be vending there, so I am covering some hours at her shop while she is gone. I have to leave by 3 because I have to work that night. If you can make it on Thursday, I'd be happy to meet up with you.

I have cut about 2000 yards of fabric for fats and kits for this show in the past month. I just took a look at all the vendors and was surprised at how many will be there...can't wait to visit them all!

Diane

Blog Entries
    I'm going up on Saturday and would love to meet you Sewcrafty. Sorry that I will miss DMackey but I have to work tomorrow.