Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: "Semper Fidelis"

what a terriffic tribute to your Father sorry for your loss

working on a scrappy UFO behind my Viking
    Blog Entries
    So great looking and I think he likes it too

The quilt is beautiful - your father-in-law must have treasured it.

I am researching Marine Corp fabrics to make a quilt for my Grandson who became a Marine in January 2011. When I saw the picture of the one you made for your Dad I knew that was what I would like to make. I have seen several others but keep coming back to yours. Did you use a pattern for this one? If so would you mind passing the info on to me? I have just started quilting this year and am so hooked. I have made small quilts for my other grand-children but have had a hard time figuring out what to make for my Marine. Now it is all I can think about.
    So happy that your Dad got to enjoy his!!!!!

I am so very sorry for you and your family's loss. I am sure that quilt meant the world to him. Your father looks like he was a very happy and easy going fellow. May your memories all as beautiful as the quilt. Hugz.

Banned
    Sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by papple00
    I am researching Marine Corp fabrics to make a quilt for my Grandson who became a Marine in January 2011. When I saw the picture of the one you made for your Dad I knew that was what I would like to make. I have seen several others but keep coming back to yours. Did you use a pattern for this one? If so would you mind passing the info on to me? I have just started quilting this year and am so hooked. I have made small quilts for my other grand-children but have had a hard time figuring out what to make for my Marine. Now it is all I can think about.
    So happy that your Dad got to enjoy his!!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5