Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2 More Bow Tucks

Blog Entries
    I got an order for the cat tote--the bottom and lining are cat paw prints on black fabric....and the skull tote is for my niece for her high school graduation, she collects roses so I had to put some rose fabric in there. Both have 2 zippered pouches in them made out of the same fabric.

Front of cat tote
    Name:  Attachment-81358.jpe
Views: 39
Size:  61.9 KB

back of cat tote
    Name:  Attachment-81359.jpe
Views: 39
Size:  77.1 KB

Emily's tote
    Name:  Attachment-81360.jpe
Views: 36
Size:  114.9 KB

These are beautiful.
    I LOVE the rose fabric in the second one. Do you remember where you got it from?

beautiful, i have the pattern but not the nerve yet to attempt it,just finished a x bag, and my dd took it. and that took me to a different level of sewing had to pm the lady i bought the pattern from to help me, sometimes my half a brain dont want to work .lol

Nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by saf45
    beautiful, i have the pattern but not the nerve yet to attempt it,just finished a x bag, and my dd took it. and that took me to a different level of sewing had to pm the lady i bought the pattern from to help me, sometimes my half a brain dont want to work .lol
    I've made the X bag and the Bow Tucks and let me tell you the Bow Tucks is the easier bag to make.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by candi
    These are beautiful.
    I LOVE the rose fabric in the second one. Do you remember where you got it from?
    I had to get both on line, I used quiltshops.com and put roses in the search line, they give you all the quilt shops that carry roses fabric with little swatches, then you order from the individual shop. One was Spiders Web Fabric the other came from Back door Quilt shop.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by saf45
    Just read the instructions through first all the way. Then go back and follow each step. It really wasn't that hard, and once you do one, whoo boy, look out you'll want to make many...Maybe one for every holiday, one for every season, a bunch of gifts, there is no limit.....

Blog Entries
    Both bags are gorgeous :D:D:D

Blog Entries
    I love your new Bow Tuck Bags!! :D They are just darling. I made a doll quilt for my grand daughter, out of the skull fabric & she loved it!! :D If she were to see your bag, I just know she would want me to make her one, too!! Great work.
    :D :D :D :D

Very nice :!:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast