I just loved this fabric. Loved the coordinating pink hydrangea leaves, too. I've made a bedrunner, 2 pillow shams (these are not quilted yet), dresser runner (quilted w/a hydrangea panto, not bound), 2 pillowcases (using the and 2 throw pillows. The backs on the throw pillows is my screw up. You know when you get in the groove and are just cutting away. Instead of cutting 6 1/2" strips, I cut 2 1/2" squares (lots of them). So, instead of a nice, easy 1 piece back, I made checkerboard backs. Bound the edges of the pillows. Will post pics of the bedrunner, pillow shams and dresser runner when they are finished.