Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: 7 years late High School Graduation Quilt

Quote Originally Posted by BCM View Post
    I'm betting she will cherish it always. Bet she is an Auburn fan or an Auburn graduate.
    DD is a UAB (Univ. of Alabama Birmingham) grad. and a Bama fan! These colors were chosen LONG before collage. The store just had so much more of the orange.
    Why do I keep trying to find the "like" button?

Viking Husqvarna 950 S; Bernina 1150 MDA

Wow! It's bright and beautiful!
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t250047.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

I'm just finishing a queen sized quilt for a nephew who married almost two years ago. I suppose it would have helped if he'd given me more than 3 weeks notice that he was getting married! LOL! But in the past 2 years, I have moved twice, the first time over 1,200 miles. It seems like my quilting room is the last to be set up properly. But that's real life, and it took a lot of time to get it all pieced and quilted. All I have to finish now is to sew the binding to the back. I gave up trying to find the right thread in my boxed up room, and just picked up a proper color spool of thread and a small set of appropriate needles. I'm now in business! If I waited for my room to be set up properly, it would be another month before I got started. It makes me crazy to have my sewing room a mess!
    MacThayer

7 days or 7yr? It doesn't matter, she looks extremely happy to receive it! I love the colors-so vibrant!
    Nice Job!
    Madeline

Very nice. You did a lot better than me. I promised my daughter I would do her a cook book, that was 19 years ago.
    Hugs
    Loretta

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7