So often my little quilts take a long time to arrive. This one first started as left over HST from another project so a nice commonality among them. After sewing all 81 together in a square it sat for a while. Next I added the side triangles and found the perfect small scale fabric for the borders. Then it simmered on my design wall--the advantage of being so small--for s couple of months. I got the urge to finish something last night, so sandwiched this little bit up and stipple quilted in the light triangles before stippling elsewhere in the quilt. Fast triangles on the back, binding stitched in place and it's done.