Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16

Thread: Airedale Quilts

I love them but mine would have cats LOL
    a house is just a house till you get a cat then it is the cats home and you are it's slave,
    Litacats
    http://lituskacattery.com

Quote Originally Posted by KathyAire View Post
    'Stairway to Airedale Heaven' is from a quilting magazine. I'm sure most of you have seen it. It was originally a wall hanging and called 'Stairway to Cat Heaven'. I enlarged it to a queen size and substituted Airedales for the cats. It was recently raffled off for Texas Airedale Rescue and raised $1,230.00.

'Hearts & Dales' is from Fons & Porter magazine. It was called 'I Wooly Love Ewe' and featured sheep. Again, I enlarged it to queen size and used my beloved Airedales rather than sheep. I've had it about a year now and I haven't been able to let go of it, yet. I'm sure that I will donate it to Airedale Rescue in the future.

I do make quilts other than Airedales but they aren't as interesting.

Stairway to Airedale Heaven
    Attachment 88451

Hearts & Dales
    Attachment 88452
    I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these. We had to put our "Jennie" to sleep 3 years ago. She was 12 and had gone into heart failure. She is sorely missed. thank you for sharing these as they brought a smile to my face and a tear to my eye thinking of my wonderful companion for so many years.

They are just wonderful!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16