Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Amiela quilt

Beautiful!

Beautiful Charismah!

Beautiful Charismah!

Have you read the book "Quilting makes the Quilt"? It takes the same quilt and quilts it 3 or 4 different ways and it's true....it looks different each time because the quilter was highlighting something different. It was a fun book to page through.

You did a wonderful job of quilting. I also will put a job in the back of my mind to percolate for awhile. I can't tell you the number of quilt problems I've solved on my long drive into work when the answer just appears in my mind.

Blog Entries
    What a great quilt.

What a great scrap quilt and as always the quilting only enhances it.

OMG OMG OMG! See this is EXACTLY why I sent this to you to be quilted, it's also the reason I said....whatever you want to do. Because I KNEW it would be amazing!

You really turned this quilt into something special and I am SO happy I sent it to you and didn't do my boring edge 2 edge Q-bot standard.

You my dear are INCREDIBLY talented and I'm SO happy with the results. YOU ROCK!

I can't tell you how happy I am with how this turned out, and hope you realize how much this means to me. Being my first "fussy" quilt. I took a lot of time trying to get star point and little pieces and flying geese together the right way. You basically put the icing on the cake with your GORGEOUS quilting!!

Ok, I could go on and on....but suffice to say I'm THRILLED! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! :)

as always your work is amazing, thank you for sharing it...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieF
    Have you read the book "Quilting makes the Quilt"? It takes the same quilt and quilts it 3 or 4 different ways and it's true....it looks different each time because the quilter was highlighting something different. It was a fun book to page through.

You did a wonderful job of quilting. I also will put a job in the back of my mind to percolate for awhile. I can't tell you the number of quilt problems I've solved on my long drive into work when the answer just appears in my mind.
    I have not read that book...I will look it up! Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by miholmes
    OMG OMG OMG! See this is EXACTLY why I sent this to you to be quilted, it's also the reason I said....whatever you want to do. Because I KNEW it would be amazing!

You really turned this quilt into something special and I am SO happy I sent it to you and didn't do my boring edge 2 edge Q-bot standard.

You my dear are INCREDIBLY talented and I'm SO happy with the results. YOU ROCK!

I can't tell you how happy I am with how this turned out, and hope you realize how much this means to me. Being my first "fussy" quilt. I took a lot of time trying to get star point and little pieces and flying geese together the right way. You basically put the icing on the cake with your GORGEOUS quilting!!

Ok, I could go on and on....but suffice to say I'm THRILLED! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! :)
    AWEEE! I am so happy!

I was nervous because you have your own machine....I was hoping you would love your quilt. Thanks!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast