Just finished another project with my All Spruced Up fabric. I have been trying to challenge myself lately by trying new techniques. This one had some very pleasing results and some not so pleasing results. I did some free motion quilting on the center of the quilt. It has a few loose loops on the back- like baby birds nests I'd guess you call them, and I would have preferred a more "graceful" pattern as well. I tried hand stitching the back of my binding on and learned a few things. I really liked the results of this, but need to find a better needle to use. For such a small project it seemed to take forever, but in all actuality it probably only took me 4 hours, so I'm not sure I would do this again for a larger scaled project. I want to try it again though with a better needle.
PS> I took the photos after washing it. I had hopes that since the loops in the back were so small they might "wash out". Although its crinkled now and camoflauges the loops, they are still there. :|