I think I may have shown this one a few weeks ago, while I was working on the top. So, today I got tired of seeing it draped across the back of my chair, so I finished quilting and bound it. It's made of flannel, and all the quilting is done in free-hand stars. They look a little crooked, but that was kind of the idea, since the stars in the printed fabric on the front are not perfect either. I quilted a few stars on the border, and appliqued some onto the front and back in contrasting colours with a raw edge so when I wash and dry it, it will turn raggy -at least that's the idea, anyway.
Let me know what you think :)