I had this fabric for a purse for my daughter, she picked it out, but the purse that I was making with it just wasn't coming together very well. It's hard to work with plus the lining was silky too, not to mention the little crystals that played havoc with my needles.
After doing the bow tucks bag I decided to use some of those elements to make this partially done bag into one. I cut out the part of the other purse with the pocket already on it and made the outer bag. I got some heavier weight black for the lining and I also used Pellon fusible fleese. I did a tuck at the top and used ultra-suede for the handle tabs.
It may look a little strange. :lol: If she doesn't really like it I can re-use the handles and make something else.