Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Else Making this Halloween Quilt??

Anyone Else Making this Halloween Quilt??

I started this quilt a few months bach, among others I'm working on and just love it. I'm adding black/blue tinted seed beads to trees and different areas and they really make it pop. It's lots of work but will be so worth it. The pattern is Hocuspocusville by Crab-Apple Hill
    Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image 
    buddy'smom
    April's mom
    Tara's mom

It's going to be wonderful. Funny you should mention Halloween quilts. I'm always at least one season ahead of myself in quilt planning. Thinking about making a pumpkin quilt very.

That's so cute!
    We dont do Halloween but I almost wish we did so I could have an excuse to make one too!
    Heather
    In Queensland, Australia

Yes, I just started mine at the beginning of the month but then my new puppy chew'd my glasses making embroidery impossible for a bit long. I can't wait to get back to it tho, I have 2 of their Christmas designs as well.

What a fun idea! That looks like it's the beginning of something great. Please keep us posted on your progression and be sure to share the finished quilt with us. Thanks for sharing.
    The bad news is - time flies.
    The good news is - you're the pilot!

Oh, I love there patterns, I'm also making over the river and through the woods, have a little more to do on the last panel. Also have completed the walking in a winter wonderland, storybook snowmen, and just purchased merry little christmas and have spellbound for Halloween. I'll be busy for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Plumtree View Post
    Yes, I just started mine at the beginning of the month but then my new puppy chew'd my glasses making embroidery impossible for a bit long. I can't wait to get back to it tho, I have 2 of their Christmas designs as well.
    buddy'smom
    April's mom
    Tara's mom

I'm new to redwork and just received their 'over the river'. Yours is gorgeous! are you using the stem stitch??

Blog Entries
    A real spookily cute job you are doing.

Thanks so much, working on over the river right now for my son in black/white? His colors. This is my walking in a winter wonderland.

My Purple snowmen quilt top completed!!

Quote Originally Posted by laceybritt View Post
    I'm new to redwork and just received their 'over the river'. Yours is gorgeous! are you using the stem stitch??
    buddy'smom
    April's mom
    Tara's mom

I wish i had that pattern you are doing great! right now a have a 2 blocks left to do on Winter Wonderland.
    next will be over the river. It's it just so much fun!!!
    Donna

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast