The apron is made from a man's dress shirt, this was made from a larger shirt. I made small, medium and large. The 1st cut is from the bottom of the sleeve up to where the yoke meets the neck. I just laid the ruler on the front of the shirt and cut it off. The 2nd cut is up the side to meet the 1st cut. The 3rd cut is to cut off as much of the sleeve as you want for a pocket. If you used a short sleeve shirt, you can use the sleeve or part of the back to make the pockets. Cut some stripes for the ties, or use ribbon. I zig-zagged the sides and turn them under and stitched them down. I just zig-zagged the raw edge on the collar.
I saw a post about microwave potholders and looked them up on the Internet and this was the design I liked the best. I sold several and took some orders when I ran out.
While surfing the internet I found peepee teepees. Didn't know what they were and then laughed my head off when I found out they were a diaper changing accessory. I made several pair and added them to the little boy receiving blankets and sold them as sets.
Sorry, can't get the photo of the microwave pot holders to load. I made the ones that the thumb goes in the small end the two or three fingers go in the other end.
I had a lot of fun at the craft shows and plan on doing more next year.