I started this back in Jan. Soon after piecing and deciding that I wanted applique other than what Modabakeshop.com had in the pattern, it started to go bad. My sewing machine quit working. Embroidery machine had to be taken to the shop. After getting it back I tried again with a larger applique to cover the mistake. And again my machine and the operator made a booboo. So this little booger sat in the closet for a few months. While cleaning I found it and decided to try and fix it. I had to cut out a section about 6" wide where the applique is now. If you look close you can see my seam. With all the trouble I opted for raw edge applique. Glad its finished, finally! Thanks for looking.