Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Baby Quilt - to be done by Sunday! **FINAL PIC ADDED PAGE 5 - PARENTS OPENING THE QUILT**

Mary, that top is very nice! Definitely 'feminine' if not 'girly' :D
    Your quilt inspectors sure did go to town checking it all out for you, didn't they LOL. I'll be looking forward to Weds. pics!

Super Member Baren*eh*ked_canadian's Avatar
    OOOOh boy, I hope your inspectors don't have their claws!

Looks very nice, by the way!

Your quilt is very modern, but still very girly! Great job! I think your cats would agree!

Your quilt top looks great. Since they like modern, I think it is plenty feminine! Great job. I mostly quilt diagonals across my quilts, havn't gotten the free motion quilting down yet either. It will look wonderful whatever you do. :)

Love the black kitty....he or she seems so interested in what the other cat is doing. Waiting for a chance to join in. LOL

Mary-I love the Amy Butler fabrics and I think they are very girly. You might get this quilt done a lot faster if you did not have so much "help"!! :D But, your kitties are adorable-makes me miss mine.

GMA
    I quilt baptismal quilts for church and I love your bright pattern for the front. I like to keep the quilt 'baptismal white' so I border in white and usually back in white. It's such a wonderful thing for u to do. Good luck

Very pretty quilt.

I've had that problem with the bobbin thread and I sometimes end up with pieces of thread up under the needle so I have to tear apart and pull out the thread then it's back to normal. Hope this helps

Banned
    oooooooooo pretty :D

Quote Originally Posted by GMA
    I quilt baptismal quilts for church and I love your bright pattern for the front. I like to keep the quilt 'baptismal white' so I border in white and usually back in white. It's such a wonderful thing for u to do. Good luck
    Thats a good idea, I might see what nice white fabrics for the backing they have when I go to the store tomorrow. I like the idea of white - there is plenty colour on the front I think!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast