Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Baby quilt for my chiropractor's DD

Baby quilt for my chiropractor's DD

I posted another thread about some fabric at my chiropractor's office, and he asked me to make his DD, who's expecting a little girl, a baby quilt. (See thread Look what I got just for going to the chiropractor! ). I finally finished it yesterday and took it to him.........he was very happy about it, and the women who work there loved it too! He expects his wife and DD to shed tears! I asked him for 2 free adjustments as payment, and he was only too happy to do it that way. And my mom isn't too easily impressed, but she fell in love with it too. So here is the quilt.....
    Attached Images
    A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. ~Hugh Downs

Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses. ~ Allophones Karr

Adorable! I love it! You really did a superb job!
    A woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before. by Albert Einstein
    *. ƸӜƷ**. ƸӜƷ**. ƸӜƷƸӜƷ**. ƸӜƷ**. ƸӜƷ*

Very pretty! You did a good job!
    Do all for His glory.

Thank you both, I washed it twice to get all the stabilizer out of the embroidery, so it was really soft and nice feeling. I almost wanted to keep it, but nobody in our family is expecting, or wanting to for a few years yet. So I have plenty of time and lots of fabric to play with. Also, one of my aunts came over before I went to the chiro's office with it, and she just couldn't believe how good it looked. I think she's going to tell everyone at work about my quilting, and hopefully she will get me some business. But then again, I want to have fun with quilting, not HAVING to do certain things, but doing what I WANT to do. You know what I mean......
    A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. ~Hugh Downs

Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses. ~ Allophones Karr

Blog Entries
    so precious
    Nancy in western NY

Really cute aquilt, great job.

That is so very pretty.
    Malega K.

awwww sew cute
    Sandy

Thank you all. I had promised to post a picture, so I did on the other thread, also.

Power Poster
    Sew cute, love the embroidery also.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast