Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Before and after

Trying to organize some fabric and this is what I have accomplished so far. I feel much better about it and now ready to tackle the mountains of flannel. I like the looks of it much better than the plastic tubs. Now to fill them up again :lol:

Before
    Name:  Attachment-159816.jpe
Views: 38
Size:  23.4 KB

After
    Name:  Attachment-159817.jpe
Views: 31
Size:  68.7 KB

i am greenn with envy in the process of sorting stash but long way to go---GOOD JOB

Great job! I have loads of fabric in totes also, would love to get some shelving but has to wait until I move to a larger place! If you seen my apartment you'd say "Oh My Lord!!" Oh it's nice and cute but boy I'm moving my ownself out I ave so much stuff...most of it is fabrics and sewing machines, tables and so on!

Those plastic bins are the pits...... ( and all my trunks too. ) Would do more if I could SEE without digging.... Am in the same boat as Momma K - no shelving yet - & Freecycle rarely has any ( - or they get snatched immediately! )

Looks so pretty! It's your own fabric shop!

Quote Originally Posted by KANDU
    Those plastic bins are the pits...... ( and all my trunks too. ) Would do more if I could SEE without digging.... Am in the same boat as Momma K - no shelving yet - & Freecycle rarely has any ( - or they get snatched immediately! )
    Yeah, I check out FreeCycle too and rarely anything I need or can use. I have to wait for the first Saturday of the month and go to the GoodWill. Everything is half price, and thats if they have anything one can use. I do go for the bd sheets and flannels, use those for lite lining instead of batting...perfect for when you need just a little something. :-D

Between Frankfurt and Heidelberg, Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Chele
    Looks so pretty! It's your own fabric shop!
    Dito on this. Have fun stash shopping :)

Looks good.
    I have all my fqs in plastic totes but they fit perfect the way I fold them and I put in color familys and they are clear so I can see what I am getting into. I have a shelf 2 x's that size but have all my fabs folded and laying in flat and I use a ruler to get out what I want. Just slip above the one you want out.
    I need to put more fab on shelfs and trims and ribbond etc in the totes so I can see what all I have....
    connief

I love this idea, but do you have to worry about the fabric fading. (from light)(let face it, some of my stash has been here for years).

I so wish I could do this but unfortunately my husband still smokes. I keep all my fabric and any project I'm working on in a plastic tote.
    Your stash looks wonderful!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast