Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Bennett Pie Contest and Quilt Show

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sending the pictures. My favorite is the one with the Irises. I wish you had close ups of it and the one with the pink roses!

Hi Connie,

I'm another Coloradoan, up in here in Woodland Park. I didn't know you had quilt shows in your small town, that's wonderful!! We'll be having our 3rd annual quilt show this July. I'll post a date when I get it. It would be so nice to meet some other neighbors in the state that are on this board.

I have to admit, my fav is the Irises one, too. Looks like there are many talented folks in your neck of the woods. Keep up the great work!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Happy quilting,

Karla

Oh thanks for sharing that beautiful workmanship.

the Iris Quilt is my favourite though.

Elle

Hello Karla,

There are a lot of quilters in Colorado. Last year they had a big show down in Denver at the Capital. They had quilts hanging on every floor. I think I have a CD of the quilts there that were on display. Do you ever go to the Denver Shop Hop? That's the next quilt I'm gonna make soon, from the 2008 shop hop. Don't know if I'll ever make it up there but it sounds nice. I have a breathing problem and can't manage to breathe good enough at heights above Denver. Someday I'm hoping to move to sea level. That is if I can get my husband out of Colorado. With the economy the way it is it will be a long time before he can retire. You should come down here to the shop hop though. Keep in touch and I'll let you know when I hear about it. They have 2 buses that will drive you around to all the shops. Last year I missed the bus. I had to drive by myself all over the place. We used to even go to Bergen Park but last year they weren't on the tour I'll PM you my e-mail address..

My favorite is the falling leaves...I wish I could do applique. I will try and learn how, when I'm finished with the quilt I am sewing together now..

It's not hard to learn. You'll do fine.

Blog Entries
    very nice quilts.......

Beautiful, just beautiful. Thank you for the opportunity to see them.
    DEB CAVAN

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4