A few weeks ago (boy am I slow or what?) I posted about doing my February wall hanging. I got it from Joannes and it was a few firsts for me including the binding.
As you can see from the pics below, the binding did not work at all on the February one :)
Then I got the March wall hanging and even did some hand stitching around the shamrocks. This time, the binding worked a little bit better. Nothing close to what I see on the board, but I am a little proud that it actually did work out. Just don't look too close!
Now, I think I am going to take my pink and purple blanket apart, fix the seams that have ripped, and redo the back. I am trying to convince myself to bind that one, but I don't know if I am up for that yet. Right now, it was put together and flipped inside out, no binding at all.
Thanks for looking!!!