When I bought this fabric I was excited to see how it would turn out. but the fabric was very frustrating!! the pattern is repeated several times but if you look close there are just a few slight differences between repeats. so out of 4 repeats only every other one(2 out of 4) that looks the same is actually the same repeat. very hard to find the right repeats. there were 3 leaves in one repeat and the lookalike repeat has 4 leaves. it makes a diff if you want the look to be right and not half right and half off.
So I intended to do 6 dresden kaleidoscopes out of a yard of this fabric. but one dk the last blade was only half on the fabric at the edge where it had been cut for the yard. makeing me one blade short to finish that dk.
Another DK I ended up with the blade that I cut out had a cut across the bottom third of the blade making it unusable and no more repeats to use.
LOL they are usually easy to make but this fabric was a bear to work with. too much look alikes that weren't really alike at all when you look closer.
So I only got 3 out of it and I have the partials waiting til I can get more of the fabric and finish them.
I would have chucked it all and forgot it but I am stubborn and really wanted to see these DKs come out of this fabric. It wasn't going to get the better of me!! LOL
So here are my 3 Dresden Kaleidoscopes I ended up with